kay... i quess i failed this one >.<

this is a clone of Triple triad card game, originally from Final Fantasy VIII.
i just wanted to see how hard it will be to create a game like this, so i tried and got it in like a week and then i heard about contest and wanted to enter it with this one.
originally it had like 1800 semicolons, then i reduced em to something near 400 ... and with some dirty tricks finally got to 98 =)
after that i tried to reduce its size to 10 kb and ended up with renaming whole script to variables with one or two letters... and you know what... i decided to quit now.
it was fun playing with semicolons but a script that looks like:
n_ u9(var u8){f(q6[0]=0)f(q5[0]=-1)f(q6[1]=0)f(q5[1]=-1)f(q6[2]=0)f(q5[2]=-1)f(q6[3]=0)f(q5[3]=-1)f(w8=1*(u8>-1)+1*(u8>2)+1*(u8>5))for(i=0;i<9;i++){f(w9=1*(i>-1)&

is no fun >.<
so i let it be in original shape ^_^ it was more than 100 lines game anyway. here ya go. tell me if its fun to play.

filefront mirror
depositfiles mirror

original game video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=264wi-_Yxmw

for those unfamiliar with this game:
first you need to select five cards, then you need to flip enemy cards with them, when two cards placed near each other one with better number on the side that facing enemy card wins. if your card stronger than enemy card it will flip enemy card and make it your color. coal is to end game with more cards than enemy
in my version you will get 10 new cards for each round you win
have fun =)

p.s. sorry for my english, russian guy here =)
p.p.s. all cards and game idea is a copyrighted by square-enix guys

Last edited by LunaticX; 06/16/08 20:18.