If there is a God I don't think he would care about our believes. Doesn't he have some freetime just leaning back and chill, no of course not he is just waiting for our ridicoules prayers. I believe in the universe seeing it, I don't know adds alot of credibility.

So if there is a God and he still lives, why would he care about a little planet with creatures on it, seems to me that the fantasy of a father figure in the sky is just one more arrogant attempt to make us special because we are created out of someones will. Nice fantasy but the reality is not Gods creation, he will not help you count on close people and yourself.

How come if someone is talking about God people say that can be and if he is talking about aliens and Ufo's people say he's nuts.

It's our fantasy and it will stay, someone mentioned games here thats what we are doing God hasn't hepled me create some content by now. The problem with religion is that most of them have a allmighty God who is not good at handling money.

I say I don't know what created this universe, the religious people make up stories thats how it works. So is God still alive the universe is still there so he is alive but only if God is the universe.