maybe it's time to answer my own questions...

about 1., i'm not sure at all, nor do i know. but...
2. ..it's not important to me. all i know about god comes from stories that are some thousands of years old. stories that include christ, his teachings and beliefs. christ is some kind of archetype about how mankind could be, so i care about his actions, his teachings, his view on the world. i do not know, neither does it increase my respect for christ, if he had godlike powers or was god's son. it's his deeds that make him some kind of guide.
furthermore, it makes me more aware of myself. i am solely responsible for my actions, noone is going to forgive me anything if i fold my hands.
3. i think that's likely, it's like our own life: we live on in the genes of our children, in the works we created on earth, on the ideas we thought, in the hearts we moved.
4. i suppose so
5. question should be, why can't he? if something can't die, it's not alive at all. is god alive? what's life anyway?
6. i like this picture. it makes god the creator of our universe, but explains things like evolution, our responsibility on earth etc.
7. assuming that the universe will collaps one day... unlikely. but it's a nice picture, too. the eternal circle of like is finally completed and starts anew...

i agree on sebcrea's "how could we be so arrogant to believe that god still cares about us personally".