1. assuming someone, or something, created us in a certain way. what makes us/you sure that he/she/it is still alive?
If the root is an assumption, why should the observer follow to a place of certainty, and find sureness?
A simple formal answer for that question might be: "NO."
2. is it important to you that he/she/it is still alive?
The assumption doesn't seem to override all other elements, and the result still appears to be nearly nil in most directions.
An answer might be "Mostly NO, unless a relevant concept should be slain in minds."
3. do you rather believe that God's spirit lives on in everything that surrounds us, but god itself is dead?
Believing that isn't a requirement here, so an answer might be "NO, for the moment."
4. can gods die?
Is this (still) an imagination exercise?
For that, try: "If works of fiction are to be enjoyed, ...SURE."
5. can God (he/she/it) die?
This looks somewhat like a repeat.
For god's sake, are separate answers still ~needed for polytheists and monotheists?
"DITTO."
6. assuming that God is the spark that set the universe into existence, is it possible that the conversion from energy to matter is the creation itself (big bang) and thus God sacrificed himself to create the universe?
"NO, like a grand majority of whatnots, it's completely impossible, and particularly when the root is not an assumption."
7. assuming 6 is true, will god resurrect when the universe collapses into a single point?
"YES, given the solid assumption base, in the spirit of fair conversational play, that is almost a certainty."

Quote:
i want you to express your thoughts and feelings about those questions.

Please jest no further. I don't have any thoughts and feelings of my own, I must simulate and borrow those of others.

I like some of what sebcrea posted also. (Yes, seriously.)