Quote:
Now you try again using a more sophisticated instrument

Quote:
You come to the conclusion that the electromagnetic field was not null rather the sensitivity of the instrument was too poor to measure it

Of course, the results of measurement were not polluted by the more sophisticated measuring instrument.
Certainly, measurements with the more sophisticated instrument, were taken again ~soon after the first measurements, and not much, much later.
Quote:
The field is never null, rather it is "fast changing".

(Hm, measurements now and later should be consistent then?)
Absolutely, always and never, with certainty, indeed.

Quote:
Consequently what you call "vacuum" is actually a region of space full of energy

This is true, with and without the use of sophisticated instruments to measure this energy, correct?
The use of full here implies that there is more energy than non-energy in a "vacuum"?

Quote:
Since energy and mass are equivalent items than vacuum is also full of "matter"

What is meant by "matter" here?
Quote:
Matter ( or better mass) and energy are the same stuff

That explains the use of two or more separate terms and the relationship to famous, supposedly significant, frequently tossed about equations.

Some might say that I am out of my depth, but actually I have no depth, and truly, when depth is a reasonably rooted consideration, it is yours alone (to delve and fall into).

Quote:
The creation(s) was(were) due to quantistic instability (ies) of vacuum
If this theory is true , obviouly there is a little room left for a personal or impersonal God

So, the source of creation for the detestable human condition is now pinned, and "vacuum" will be held responsible?
Actually, not only is that good news, it is an inspiration when considering solutions.
Many thanks.
smile