Quote:
It has little to do with my attitude towards religion, I actually am really open minded on the subject and like to discuss whatever other people think about it.

Some / much of the nonsensical garbage spewed under duress, should find no specific target, and for attitudes particularly, there may be far too many to target effectively, without ~revision.

My attitude doesn't exactly sparkle.

Quote:
I think to some extent threads like this will not work when 'special' rules are in effect.

Indeed. There may be evidence for that here, however, the notion may carry less weight, when it is offered by parties which seemingly played a significant role in securing events, which were just prior, termed ~evidence.
1. cake arrives in location periodically.
2. cake is intentionally bumped to the floor repeatedly by the same entities.
3. entities suggest cake is not well placed, and certainly the point is fair somewhat, as it has fallen to the floor again and again.

Quote:
Yes, but religion never is about uniting anyone... instead it without exception will create a 'us and them' issue, used to keep people in one group under their control.

Group some, divide others and maintain power, is it?

Quote:
It has little to do with my attitude towards religion, I actually am really open minded on the subject and like to discuss whatever other people think about it.

religion
*attitude is fine, I am actually really open minded on the subject
*like to discuss whatever other people think about it
*religion is never about uniting anyone
*it is used to keep people in one group
*without exception, it will create a 'us and them' issue

No disrespect intended on this vein, but I could almost assume certain apparent contradictions are intentionally provided for enjoyment.
Such an assumption would certainly be biased, in favor of jest and delight, which is my preference indeed.

Quote:
Manipulation everywhere off course,

"In the names of power and greed, divide and conquer, and group as necessary.
When one ~devil becomes tiresome, there should always be another."
"Let them focus on what divides, spreading it back and forth freely, and beyond that, with not much more prompting, they shall further promote division back into itself."

Quote:
but there's no reason to fear anything when there's no hostile outside, even if that's not actually real, but just a claim.

There is a reply to this, but at the moment, it is time to collapse again, so maybe another may offer it better, in my stead.