Quote:
What? If it was enjoyed, I might find more concern in the validity of ice cream.
If that is a ploy of contrast, an attempt to negate any enjoyment derived from one or more forms of word play (might be intentionally offered contradiction, recently), then maybe enjoyment can be found in that also or alternately.
However, with that extension, perhaps, the semblance to a form of masturbation is needlessly heavy.

I must say you lost me there a bit, but don't bother explaining the joke. wink It's not so much a contrast when you think it's actually irrelevant , but then we simply disagree on that.

Quote:
The attitudes may serve a purpose, and there is nearly an automatic appearance about it, in some cases.

Attitudes always serve a purpose, but there's nothing really all automatic about it, it always remains a choice. Probably sounds slightly contradicting to you as well? smile

Quote:
Why have you done this to broozar's thread?
Where is your respect for others and their spaces?

I beg your pardon, did what? I've asked questions that purposefully or not were left unanswered, but that's okey. I wasn't the thread starter so I don't really care so much in that I demand answers or anything. But I do not see why it must be my fault now that this thread derailed somewhat and seems to be 'dying'. Respect has little to do with this, I don't think I was disrespectful here, unless you think saying the rules don't really work is disrespectful.

Quote:
[*unity*] Point, opinion, device or other, for all and that, agreement might be found in proximity of Neverland, and relevancy for this expression might be nearer still.

Probably true, as you seem to deny that this is observable in just about all religions? Perhaps even literally all religions as it's a fundamental 'tool' keeping people's interest and demanding a form of psychological loyalty to a group.

Quote:
The interpretation is dependent on the observer(s) and so forth?

Not really, but as explained it takes someone without bias to make the correct interpretation. The correct interpretation isn't perhaps as subjective as biased people tend to believe, which is why they are biased after all... but as always when it comes to bias, it's only bias in the eyes of people that disagree.

By the way, perhaps contrary to what you might believe, at no time have I demanded some kind of conformation to what is my own opinion. There is however always a difference between that what can be observed quite objectively and how you turn that into your own opinion.

Quote:
What use is that?
Concerning the use of such ~devices, if that arrangement is satisfactory, where is competition and collaboration placed?

Power, control, money, more power, more control, more money...? Competition and collaboration are definitely part of this, but people within the group usually are encouraged on a psychological level to compete, collaborate and so on. That's how peer pressure and the other psychological 'tools' work, ideally you will need a group to get the best effect.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software