hey spike, here's a thread for our discussion regarding a7's capabilities.
Originally Posted By: sPlKe
you losse credibility when you say you enver palyed wii butdont know a game with godo graphics...

get yourself a "the Conduit" fix and then talk back okay?
and none of those screens cant be done with A7 not like this and not with a good performance. everbody that says somethign different is either lying or simply has no clue-.-

oh and by the way

this is god of war 2 for ps2. you can do that on A7 with more tricking than houdini though... do that first and then tell me how im wrong again...
and wii has much better graphisc than that, get yourself a good game-.-

where to start...
Quote:
you losse credibility when you say you enver palyed wii butdont know a game with godo graphics...
or i gain credibility by being honest about my lack of experience specifically with wii. you still haven't shown me better.

anyway i didn't say i've never played wii. i've played it heaps. i said i don't have one.

that god of war screenshot is pretty. it is a very low-poly scene, though, with low-res textures and hardly any shaders.
Quote:
do that first and then tell me how im wrong again...
what kind of a challenge is that? that's all artwork. i'm not an artist.
Quote:
and wii has much better graphisc than that, get yourself a good game-.-
do you think i'm stupid? that i would buy a game on a console i don't own? you can show me a ps2 screenshot, why not a wii screenshot? i've played the wii a lot and never been impressed technically, only artistically.

it's 1 am here so i'm off to bed.

julz

Formerly known as JulzMighty.
I made KarBOOM!