Deepreflection, I think you're absolutely right; Making RPG takes really much time, and that's why the RPG I am making will propably never be as great as Oblivion... And as Ghostryder said I should do, I think I have made some analyzing in Oblivion. The things I enjoy the most are the quests, many small objects (kind of detail) and well the skill system/fun skills. Of course the worlds size is fun also but It's not the most important thing.

By the way, to the textures... I think I can handle them; I've practiced with Doom 2 texture and monster editing (and creating new things from scratch). Of course it won't be the same as big textures (Doom textures are VERY small).

I can also now handle the 3d models fine (not human models) but only hard thing is the skinning as the wed's skinning tool is terrible sometimes...

I think one major thing in this is that I REALLY want to make games (I always have wanted). Propably will be my career in the future.

All for now. Soon I will post a pic of a stone road texture if someone could tell me does it look anything. Maybe one sword model too laugh.