@D3D: I don't know the precise security details of my a server, but I do know that each database is separated from the rest of the server. Furthermore it is prohibited to use commands like drop database and create database. Also, the exact details to log in are baked into the DLL, and such I believe untraceable. So I don't think it's possible to sniff through other ones database without proper authentication, but I could be wrong. I'll take a look for wireshark as I have never heard of it smile. Any more possible breach tips are welcome, Thanks!

I searched a little about legality of mysql C api and shared database usage. But I don't think it's really all that tight. If you have your own database then there is nothing to worry about as far as I can read (like Frazzle said), I'm still unsure if creating databases for other people is legal, but as this is not possible yet anyway, theres nothing to be concerned about anyway.

Besides, if you happen to register a database on my server, I wont allow you to use it for commercial projects, so I believe it's still not an issue.

Click and join the 3dgs irc community!
Room: #3dgs