Quote:
I'm not going to believe that someone has been working hard for 5 years and is just now figuring out that the engine isnt going to work out for him. It would appear to me that his 5 years of labor has not been very focused in that case.

To be clear, 3 years of that was learning about networking. This falls under the "I didn't know better".

The last 2 years where "I know better, but I have too much time and money invested in GS already so I have to try to make it work".

And thus after 3 years of learning and 2 years of doing, here we are!

I readily admit that I stuck with this engine longer than anyone else did and try to make it work. I am after all the original GS Net FanBoy. So the point is not that I'm not focused, but rather that IN SPITE of that focus, my advice as to what is needed has never been heeded.

Trito, we have VIRTUALLY THE ENTIRE MULTIPLAYER COMMUNITY saying the same thing. It's not just me. If it took me 5 years to reach this conclusion, then at least Conitec should learn from me instead of dismising what we are ALL saying under the pretense that my project is a failure