Quote:
Either you're having a specific technical problem with your MMOG and are interested in a solution from us

The latter. Technical problems with my game are another issue all together which I will address with you privately through consultation.

What I would like is to do is what Firo and Epsilon have done and give our working impressions of what works and what doesn't in the MP engine. Note: this is not a "bug fix" thread, this is an "architecture" thread. The core GS MP Architecture is flawed in my and others opinions and this is what I wish to address.

I'm interested here in talking about solutions to the current MP engine which, as I've stated, most of us feel is a failure.

I'm interested in talking about all the "workarounds" that many of us in the MP community have had to do to create viable MP games and how Conitec can help us to NOT have to workaround.

As Epsilon stated, we should move the discussion towards outlining the current state of the net engine, what works, and what doesn't.

I personally am going to wait to post my issues until others have, like Firo. This way it's not a "one man crusade" but a "community effort".