I have no idea what fastlane 'needs' , but I'm not talking about a base to build on to. When I got myself into this , I wanned to create games easely , without knowledge of higher languages. I do not need to learn C++ in order to create a MMO. If I was able to create a MMO networking in C++ I would never use 3DGS. I would work in a team that is capable of providing its own engine & functionalities...Please , talk about features only , because this isnt getting us anywhere.

Another problem I ran into...
BEWARE laugh LONG EXPLANATION
When I needed to update separate clients , I used 3 skills to identify if the particular client has moved. If it had , I updated this clients entity to another client nearby. This works well , but it updates every client to one another , no matter if they moved. If I had to 'mark' that client as 'already updated' , I had to re-set the skills to match the possition. This unfortunately made it impossible for updating to further clients on the list , because it was already marked as 'updated'. The 'workaround' is to define (for 1000 clients...) 1000 arrays with 3000 elements each , to store the possitions relatively to every client. This means that I have to go thru all that data to check if a client has moved , and use around 8 str instructions with execute 3000 times per client for 1000 clients. I dont even dare trying wink
I dont know if this is possible , or even if this procedure already has a name , but I'd like to use something easyer that does the same job someday. If only we could define and call arrays like skills for each entity...

Extensive Multiplayer tutorial:
http://mesetts.com/index.php?page=201