Ok this will be off topic but i have to answer because im not that noob your trying to make public think ok?

Quote:
Oh come on, at least spent some hours trying GSTNet to work instead of bursting to tears here that it's gamestudio's fault at the first error message

Jooz i did spent! yesterday you went bed, and i still tryed all night long, and i tryed for more 5 hours! the thing is that, when i use it to make a server it works, but when using as client, it crashes... but it has 2 different situations:

1: the ip is in a string pointer i.e:
STRING* s_ip="89.bla bla";~
and then call client start (e, 2300) and this wont crash but the connection will never be made..

or if i call direclty

client start("88.90.. ",2300) it will crash.. and im sure im doing everything like examples demand... Am not saying its GS fault! but i said, i cant even work with the lite-c version.of the gstnet one (as lite-c) ... dont get me wrong lol.

I used GSTNET for multyplayr once, with c-script and it worked perfeclty, so its not that i dont know how to work.

Last edited by MMike; 08/21/08 01:34. Reason: added more things to text, and corrected grammar, and typos