Quote:
3DGS is a package that makes things easyer...It comes with a MP system , not a C++ compiler to build your own.

A point that is often missed by commmunity and Conitec alike. If you are going to offer MP, support it... don't just pass it off to DLLs, make incremental updates once a year, or rely on a dead architecture such as the MP FPS DPLAY based model that Conitec's A7 MP follows.

And taking the MP ideal a bit further, if Conitec is going to imply MMOG with their engine, then at least listen and give credence to those of us that are trying to make one so as that together we can make a GS MMOG a possibility for everyone!

Quote:
I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say

Eppy baby, you know I understand. wink You, Firoball, Locoweed, Excessus, and I (am I missing anyone?) are probably the only ones that have seriously thought about these issue, put it to practice, AND made it public within the GS realm.

To rephrase what you said, if I may, what you are talking about is the difference between GS Native and GS Client... the latter means that we aren't really using the GS networking system at all... the former means we rely on it. Huge difference from a design and development perspective.

Conitec, from my POV, should decide to be one or the other!