i gonna move fully to torque soon,i cann't wait till A10 released conitec will change their mind to listen and fully realize into market trend(mmo*),i predicted from beta pages in next 10 months we all need to renew our license for a8,a10? it means another 250$x3=750$+3 year waiting,iam not programmer guru,but if conitec really expecting us to really dependant on 3rd party plugin,i can imagine a7 will become so like .Net framework family,a full bloatware,even to run a hello word app you need 2 mb ram!! while with asm only 160kb used ram,and with c++ 250 kb used ram,can you see the different why us really insist all of the mmog infrastructure need to be supported natively by the engine not by the 3rd party?

As if conitec intention from beginning to only offer basic multiplayer networking support,i must agree with fastlane opinion regarding false advertisement,to be honest,i was ordered pro edition because of mmo capable advertisement,if i live in germany i will sue for this missdirection to me as customer.Conitec should change the feature in the pages into Networking Framework and eliminated the unlimited number of user in the pages as the supported user by the native network engine only around 20 user?if still unlimited ,conitec need to put a note with BIG black ITALIC note with "Need additional 3rd party addon"

We just want conitec to be more professional,and proof for whatever you listed in the feature pages! i just wasted a grand(a6 pro+a7 pro upgrade!) for this mmo network dream! :(,as i already said bought pro because of wanted to focus on mmo!