Quote:

I dont think ive said this to any game on 3dgs Community, But your game looks Stupid, just pointless random Scripts Put into a Low Quality Game. Deffintly Doesnt Get my Applaud. Lets try and be a little more Creative you guys

Ive had an Inside view of the game and i have to say is to make sure you get a demo of this game b4 you even consider buying this Game and youll know what im talking about.I'd Rather Spend my 20$ on a Club To beat myself rather than playing this Torture Game

Yo, sup wes-i-yee, got the down low on yo g-thugs? Or, you could shut up. Im guessing that you have never used any development tools, nor produced any good looking screenshots or demo's. Being a complete [censored] is never wanted. People work long and hard on games, and there going to be good or bad. The level design looks horrible based on creativity, but the models look great, and the idea is somewhat original. People dream pretty big, and it gives you no reason to be a complete jerk. Ide like to see what you have (screen shots) to back up your post. And to top it off, ide like to call you this:
N00B!!!!!!1111 LOloLOLoLOOLOLOL!!1!!111111 Jo0 Su><0rZ, Jo0 1337 H@><0rZ

Decessus - 80% done. 100% abandoned.
GET MY ANDROID GAME! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lasertrain.zspinballfree&hl=en