Quote:

I dont think ive said this to any game on 3dgs Community, But your game looks Stupid, just pointless random Scripts Put into a Low Quality Game. Deffintly Doesnt Get my Applaud. Lets try and be a little more Creative you guys

Ive had an Inside view of the game and i have to say is to make sure you get a demo of this game b4 you even consider buying this Game and youll know what im talking about.I'd Rather Spend my 20$ on a Club To beat myself rather than playing this Torture Game

Errr....you haven't said ANYTHING in the 3DGS community except for this and one thread on your (dead) project. You have A FORUM THREAD as your webpage, it links to a DEFUNCT project (yeah, there's your quality), and the webpage referenced in that thread is being used by Rastafarians it seems! Talk about throwing stones in a glass house and the pot calling the kettle black!!!

You have no concept of quality (this is very high quality for a game; the model itself is professional looking) and your comments (if you can call them that) are worthless to the point of making you look like an ass.

I don't know what kind of an "inside" look you had, but I have a $20 club I would let go for $10. PM if interested. If the beating is public, I'll let it go for less.