fastlane69,
We agree logic cannot justify itself, but worldview evaluation is not therefore subjective. Your remark "By your statement, logic cannot be used when dealing with the bible since it cannot be proven. Hence we agree that circular reasoning, be it with the bible or logic, is illogical. Good." completely misses my point. I think logic must be used to understand the bible as it is written logically by God whose nature is completely logical. My point was simply that you want to reject the bible which you claim is circular and not hold your own view to the same standard. You also fail to appreciate the difference between logic within a worldview and logic AS a worldview. Worldviews (all of them) are circular by necessity. This is different than the simple logical fallacy of begging the question. Logic is to be understood within a worldview. For me it is the bible, for you it is not expressed. Perhaps you have not thought about it, so this would be a good time to briefly clarify how logic makes sense (does not defy itself) within your worldview. And also justify how logic can be universal and invarient within your worldview. If logic is not accounted for cogently within your worldview you must relenquish using logic or use the Christian worldview.

You state "your worldview that KJV is divinly inspired, not fact and not a global truth."
You are confusing me with Schultz- I haven't introduced this proposition.