fastlane69,
In response to this:
"ChrisTodd, define your logic please. I fear that the definition I use and your logic are not the same as the application of my logic is independent of my religious beliefs and personal opinions, ie my worldview."
So are there different laws of logic ("my logic")? You absolutely cannot seperate logic from your religion or opinions. Let me say I agree generally with that definition, but I am justifying the possibility of laws of logic within the Christian framework. The laws of logic are not just there. They are not invarient, universal, abstract entities 'just because' as you seem to hold. They cannot justify themselves as you would need to assume them to prove them; which is circular and illogical. Math and logic are possible within the Christian worldview but not possible within your worldview. They don't make sense in your worldview which is why your worldview is wrong and needs to be scrapped.
And these are basic doctrines found in any version of the bible listed on that long list whoever posted it before.