fastlane69,
You misunderstand me when you say: "This is why I think you have a unique definition of logic that is personal and not universal."
I have stated emphatically that logic is universal and not simply subjective. Again you state:
"If your definition of logic and my (wikipedia) definition of logic are the same, then we have a common starting point from which we can better understand scripture and reality."
We agree that our worldviews must be logical, I am stating that yours is not logical because it cannot account for the laws of logic and science and your worldview should be scrapped.
To answer your question "So are you saying that only christians with their christian worldviews can do or properly understand math and logic?" Basically non-Christians can do math and use logic many times even better than Christians. But non-Christians cannot account for math and logic and their ability to use math and logic. When you are asked to explain how this is possible in an atheistic worldview you cannot; rather you end up contradicting yourselves and destroying logic and math and science and ethics.