ArtimusBena,
I agree that human nature is contradictory, in the Christian worldview sin dwells in our human nature which is why we die, get math problems wrong, misunderstand things etc. Sin is why your "humanity rejects" my Christian structure of belief. I do not agree that logic is simply in or from our human nature.
You are lost in agnosticism fighting against certainty. Logic is certain, and math is certain but you won't admit it even though you use them as though they are certain. I am trying to show you the reason why they are certain- the God of the bible. You are contradicting yourself and opposing yourself. On the one hand you use logic to try and cast out certainty; but you are certain you can do this because you are certain logic will certainly allow you to do this and you are certain that you are using logic correctly to arrive at these conclusions. You are certain that there is no certainty.
I am appealing to you to acknowledge Jesus Christ as the explanation for life and everything you experience in it. Because finally we will all appear before his judgment seat and give an account for what we did with the lives and minds he gave us. And it won't be a good thing if you continue to live in opposition to your own self interest.