Ohh hold on, logic is not at all synonymous for 'certainty'. Quite the opposite, as through logic many more questions rise. Questions that religious people, no offense, totally seem to ignore.

Quote:
Because finally we will all appear before his judgment seat and give an account for what we did with the lives and minds he gave us. And it won't be a good thing if you continue to live in opposition to your own self interest.

Perhaps I'm asking too much, but I'd really like you to explain why you think this is what will going to happen. From the perspective of logic and science, no one ever lived to tell what really happened. Not even Jesus actually.

A lot of religious people regularly raise their index finger in some kind of semi-angry way to say how 'we' the not religious infidels are fools because we do not believe in those roaring thunder speeches of preachers or texts within the Bible.

From a psychological point of view, I think most religious believers are just acting in a copy-cat way, as their whole belief system is based on a psychological form of social control. Of course, no one would ever really admit they have fallen for the peer pressure of the system.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software