Everyone,
Due to the high volume of similar replies let me say that the laws of logic (however many you stipulate) are self verifying. What you all are failing to realize is that this does not make sense without the God of the bible, Jesus Christ. That is your brains which are material manifesting immaterial laws. Your finite brains manifesting infinite laws. Your changing brains manifesting unchanging laws of logic. This is what we expcet within Christian understanding. This is absolutely impossible within your framework. The fact that you are having so much trouble understanding the dilemma is instructive.

I am not stating that people don't use the laws of logic and can't name them, they must because God made them in his image, and he 'put wisdom in the inward parts'. God says let us reason together. You are taking credit for your minds ability to use logic. Also the existence of logic you take advantage of but reject the source of logic- Jesus Christ.

SIn is corrupting your minds- and pride will keep you from acknowledging this. I am trying to bring it to your attention; that God is directly impressed upon all of your thoughts every moment and you reject him continually, you do not like to retain him in your knowledge. And to justify your rejection you make God out into an image that everyone would reject a corruptible man.

The same thing with science and morality. Science needs nature to be uniform and this is exactly what can only happen with the omnipotent power of God not random chance. The invisible things of God are clearly seen being understood by the things that are made even his eternal power and Godhead so that all of you are without excuse.
You claim the God of the bible is immoral and yet morality is nonsense in your worldview without the God of the bible. In short your minds are defiled and you are rejecting God every moment and he will judge everyone of us. It is appointed unto man once to die and after this the judgment. Your only hope is Jesus Christ dying to forgive your sins and save you from deception and delusion. His resurrection from the dead is your only hope.
You guys better quit wasting all the time God has given you following sophistry, and science falsely so called. You will die very soon.