Quote:
The bible doesn't use the word math or logic but it uses the words wisdom and understanding instead.

Bait and swtich. I see. Spend several posts talking about math and logic in teh bible and then at the end, say "oh, I meant wisdom and understanding instead". I may be an atheist, but at least I'm honest. laugh

Quote:
You can find the law of contradiction used in the bible for example.

I'm not attacking the bible whatsoever. I find it a great read with a great message and a killer ending.

What I am attacking is your definition of logic and your idea that math and logic are presented in the same manner as in wikipedia in the bible. I ask you to define logic in the context of the bible, you offer me "wisdom". I ask you to show me proof of math in the bible, you offer me "understanding". I ask you to clearly STATE what the preconditions are and you give me nothing.

Quote:
I am showing you how God thinks in the bible and how he expects us to think.

And I have repeatedly shown how this thinking has nothing to do with math and logic. I have conclusively shown that neither math nor logic are even mentioned in the bible... Mercy, forgiveness, morality, love, hate... on these topics the bible speaks and speaks eloquently. But on math and logic the bible is silent.