fastlane69,
Apparently your failure to read and try to understand my posts has degenerated into slander. For example you said:
"Bait and swtich. I see. Spend several posts talking about math and logic in teh bible and then at the end, say "oh, I meant wisdom and understanding instead". I may be an atheist, but at least I'm honest."'
Hardly honest. I clarified your misunderstanding 3 times. Math and logic are contained in wisdom and understanding in the bible. This was a clue for you to research in the bible as you pretended you were interested in doing. You are not reading what I wrote or not understanding what you are reading or are interntionally playing ignorant of the argument I have put forth basically 40 times. Please spend a little time and read my posts more slowly. Also read Clark, Robbins, and Keister (also Greg Bahnsen) with a little more care than you have taken with my posts.
Plus you appear to be hugging a false dilemma that if there isn't a cut and paste wikipedia article in the bible then you have the obligation to suspend all deductive abilities you posess.
The things you continue asking are already posted, I suggest you read my posts.