Sigh, why does it always come down to "Fastlane, have you done this" , "Fastlane, have you done that" "Fastlane, are you a lawyer?" " Fastlane are you a whatever".

And why do people read between my lines instead of reading what I'm saying.
Sigh, here we go, time for another typical Fastlane "sigh" response:

Quote:

Fastlane have you ever sent an email to a publisher before?

If I anser yes, does that change my point? Make it more valid?
If I answer no, does that mean that what I said is automatically wrong?
Which one do YOU want wiz? I can play with either one.

Quote:

I know from experence that if they getting a respond it's a good thing.

Read the thread completely. I was one of the first second and third to congrat Romac. When I found out he didn't have a contract, I urged him caution, no more no less. You take this as a flame and me telling him it's not a good thing. Learn to read the complete thread and then come back and thell me what I am or am not saying, ok?

Quote:

Does it mean the deal is finished no, but it's alot better than anyone else insulting him can do.

So I'm insulting Romac now? Learn to read, Wiz. I've NEVER done said, hinted, alluded to, posted, pm'ed, replied to, quoted nor insuinuated anything of the sort. Next time, instead of Broad Generalities, if you feel I'm insulting you or someone, back it up with a QUOTE, ok?

Quote:

Do I take your posts here as a flame yes

Take it up your bunghole for all I care. It still won't make ME a flamer.

Quote:

Publishers are very careful if they respond they are interested

right....

Quote:

If they never contact you that means a no they just will not tell you in case it does become something big

right...and to you this is a good thing!!??

Quote:

Please know what you are taking about.

Okay. Done. Next?

Quote:

Publishers do not respond and tell you to improve things just for a kick out of it.

ROFL And I"M the one is is supposed to know what hes talking about! LOL yeah, publishers are nothing like record publishers or book publisher...they are 100% honest buisness men who will NOT waste your time and are looking out for YOUR best interests!. ROFL <<cough cough naive opinion cough>>

Quote:

Also I would not look for other publishers at this moment (well ok look but not contact) because if they or Jowood find out you could lose your chance.

That's your opinion and I respect it. I've never encountered a statement that was more WRONG, but it is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

Quote:

Publishers are known to want to be the only one who knows about it or has a chance at it.

Hmmmm, you seem to know alot about how publishers work and think. Rather than ask for credentials as you did, why not relate to us one of YOUR personal publishing stories, your experience.
I'm sure it would help Romac out IMMENSLY to see how someone SUCCESSFULLY (or not) published a game and what insights they have.
Instead of "trying" to bring my point down, why don't you work on making up a point of your own! Won't that be fun!? Yes it will! yes it will!