Quote:
You miss the point. You as a non-Christian cannot rationally account for the laws of logic existing in a contingent physical universe of chance. Nor can you account for how it is that you can use universal immaterial logical laws, when your brain is not universal and is material. This is what you continually ignore.

Of course I ignore this as it makes no sense whatsoever to me. Tell me how you 'rationally account for' any of those laws. Is it "just because you're a Christian"?

I think I understand the concepts of those laws a lot better than you if you assume, like I said before, that Christianity has some kind of authority in those areas. It certainly has not. As said by Tobias math wasn't invented by Christ nor God, but by mankind. A lot of it was figured out by looking at the stars, understanding patterns, movements and so on all through logic. I don't see what Christianity has got to do with that.

In my framework of things, logic (all kinds of it, as there are many), math and all those other universal laws make perfect sense. Sure, there might be intangible things because of my lack of knowledge and I would even go further and admit that to some extent I'm probably not smart enough to fully understand every concept. However, I really do not see where you're arrogance comes from in saying 'you do not really understand, but Christians do'. Complexity is no indication for something supernatural, instead it's an indication for a lack of knowledge. We can always learn more and something chaos is in perfect order.

I do not want to throw mud, as I like good discussions, but your point is sort of none-existent as it's just an empty claim, sorry.

Quote:
Christianity teaches Jesus Christ is God in the flesh.

I think you're misunderstanding... as 1.) Jesus is called 'son of God' many many times throughout the Bible and 2.) Jesus felt betrayed by his 'father' or at least by God.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your words in taking things too literal, but explain how he then is supposed to be the same God. I think describing him as 'angel' would be more appropriate if anything.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software