You know what, to answer everyones comments. The 4 posts is due to lack of activity. I went on to better development systems with the army. My contracts are slowing so I decided to jump back in again. I'm not 11, I'm 23 and I work at the Pentagon as a Sr. Network Engineer. I do this out of hobby interest, not financial, I make more money then most people employed at a game development studio.

My types of comments will come, from me, or from somone else who does'nt like what he see's. I was commenting on the lies. They have no publisher. And as I've stated before, ANY publisher will kiss your ass so you choose them to make a profit for distributing your work. Trust me, I used to be the 15 year old kid trying to publish a game. I recived many similar responses.

The point is, don't mislead people, you already lost a potential customer. If what you say is true about the level artwork simply not being completed, then why post it in showcase 2? Looks like a bunch of wip textured cubes to me. The 20 bucks will be paid if you get this published with proof. I was being serious. I'll even buy a copy of the game to eat my own hat so to speak.

Your problem is that your obviously a kid. Unless your 18 (in america anyways) you can not be legally or financialy bound to a company via contract. You would have to get an adult to co-sign the contract. You will also need to apply for intellectual proporty rights before you publish your game, which cost a few hundred bucks, then in order to accept a commercial payment, you must be at least an LLC company. Which means you are liable for damages and profits gained. That costs several thousand.

And Sebation is right, I'd be glad to show you my work if it was'nt classified. I'm in the process of getting altered models approved for unclassified viewing. Removing logo's and altering designs enough to not represent the actual product.

I wish you more luck then anyone on this board getting the game going, if you prove me wrong i'd be happy. I'm just tired of the same posts every day. "Hey look at our new game, it's gunna be cool, and we have a publisher" Only to find out it's crap software, and there was never any publisher. Anyway I talk too much. Have fun.

@loler
You've seen Army sims... think about it. Would they release images of a new simulation program, that details cockpit layouts and undeveloped aircraft? No... They would not. What you are seeing, and I get asked this many times, are discontinued products that contain old vehicles and technology. I've seen the images your talking about though. I would say it's easy to make that mistake. I'm just a contractor, I rarely get to see the sim in action. But what i've seen blows away any public pc sim you've probably seen.

And sorry for the typos.

Last edited by Painiac; 05/28/04 05:56.