Hello Pentagon Pal,

Pentagon huh? That's a new one. Usually we get "I'm a professional game programmer", " I'm a corporate CEO" or even "I'm the crator of PacMan", but never from the Pentagon.
Nice angle, Painiac!
Does zero for your cred, but at least you are original!

Quote:

I was commenting on the lies.

Pentagon Pal, I suspect the lies flow in the other direction and you are commenting on your lies, since Romac never lied about his dealings. I believe this is all new to him and thus he miscommunicated his "contract". This is hardly a lie, as he is not engaging in posting information with the purpose of misleading and making himself look better (mr. 23 yr old Sr. Net. Pentagon expert )

Quote:

And as I've stated before, ANY publisher will kiss your ass so you choose them to make a profit for distributing your work. Trust me

Oh we trust you.
After all, you have posted that you are 23 and in the pentagon as a SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER.
And since there isn't a single SENIOR NET job that doesn't require at least 5 years of experience, this means
grad HS at 18,
work five years in teh field,
apply for and get a Govt. Sr. Net Job on your first try.....
thus at best you have been working there for all of one month.

uh-huh

Well, guess that's good enough for me to believe EVERYTHING you post.
Anyone need any other proof that Pentagon Pal knows what he is talking about? I dont'!

Quote:

I used to be the 15 year old kid trying to publish a game. I recived many similar responses.

That was all of, EIGHT years ago?! LOL And now you return the favor by acting just like the pain-in-the-ass detractors that attacked you. NIce way to keep this sick cycle alive!
Atacking others as they attacked you....whose acting like a kid now?

Quote:

The point is, don't mislead people, you already lost a potential customer

I'm sure all their other customers are right at this moment WEEPING over this revalation.
ROMAC, you should redouble your efforts to bring Pentagon Pal back into your good graces. God forbid you lose ONE(1) customer!!!

Quote:

Your problem is that your obviously a kid.

You can still act like a kid at 23. I think you have made that "obvious" for us, thanks.

Quote:

Unless your 18 (in america anyways) you can not be legally or financialy bound to a company via contract. You would have to get an adult to co-sign the contract.

This is absolutly true and something anyone under 18 better remember!!!!
Most under-18 years old dont' know this and work under false premises for it.
As you stated, there are ways around this including legal emancipation and parental consent.

However, a CONTRACT IS NOT NECESSARY for a buisness dealing; dont' confuse the inability to sign a contract with a minor to mean you can't do buisness with them. All it means is that you cannot enforce any "buisness" with a minor. If you and a 10 year old go into buisness together without the parent consent, there is NOTHING ILLEGAL; you just can't make or enforce contracts with him, but money can still be excahnged, you can make any contract you want with the parent, you can put the money in escrow until they turn 18, and it's buisness as normal for the kid.

Quote:

You will also need to apply for intellectual proporty rights before you publish your game, which cost a few hundred bucks, then in order to accept a commercial payment, you must be at least an LLC company.

WRONG!
MOVE!

a) IP rights have NEVER been a pre-req for pub games. Matter of fact, do you have ANY idea whatsoever exactly WHAT rights registering your IP gives you? It will cost you THOUSANDS of dollars, take no less than 3 years, and STILL, after all that, it still has nothing to do with your ability to pub or not pub.

b) I guess you are a SENIOR NET TECH, but an NEWBIE BUISNESSMAN. This is an absolute lie. A LLC only serves to insulate the buisness from the person; ie like filling chap 11 and such. IT IS IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM A PRE-REQ TO GETTING PAID!!!
Every heard of PayPal, Pentegon Pal?

Quote:

And Sebation is right, I'd be glad to show you my work if it was'nt classified. I'm in the process of getting altered models approved for unclassified viewing. Removing logo's and altering designs enough to not represent the actual product.

Anxious to see what a 23 yr. old Sr. Net. Pentagon expert has to show us.
Guessing this is where the Pentagon Cover could story comes in handy..."Sorry, I would love to show my work, but OH, look at that, "classified"....sorry, you'll just have to take my word for my greatness!"

Quote:

I wish you more luck then anyone on this board getting the game going, if you prove me wrong i'd be happy. I'm just tired of the same posts every day. "Hey look at our new game, it's gunna be cool, and we have a publisher" Only to find out it's crap software, and there was never any publisher.

Do you have ANY idea where you are? These forums are not the Pentagon, things are NOT done in the Military way and people DO need a pat on the back when they go above and beyond what others have done with the same tools. Crap is subjective; compared to Unreal EVERYTHING here is crap. Compared to Blitz, EVERYTHING here is gold.
I think I have the perfect solution if you are tired of reading those posts.....
<<<--------door.

Quote:

You've seen Army sims... think about it. Would they release images of a new simulation program, that details cockpit layouts and undeveloped aircraft? No

Quote:

But what i've seen blows away any public pc sim you've probably seen.

Not likely.
I've been involved in teraflop lattice simulations;
I've been involved in Black Hole/Galaxy collision simulations;
My thesis had me simulate the begining of the universe up to now and check to see if alternative universe "bubbles" popped up in our sim.
I've seen and participated the next generation of VR at the Ohio Supercomputing Center.
I've participated and been exposed to Quantum Computing.
All of this public and done by a Chilean Citizen in the USA; it's hard to "blow away" this ol' boy!

Say, speaking of what you've seen, out of curiosity (and I know you CAN answer these questions):

Where you or are you involved with WARLORDS, DARWARS, or the DMAO?
Are you or were you involved with the FBCB2 or the TBMCS?
Are you or where you involved with DCS1000 or ECHELON?