Knowing exactly, down to all the details, what happens is not quite the opposite of claiming 'nobody knows', that was all I was saying. smile

I do not pretend to know everything at all, I just think people should be educated about what we do know.

Sure, there will be parts of or even entire theories that are 'questionable' to some extent, but in search of truth I do not think we must get sidetracked by silly theories like supernatural unicorn spaghetti monsters and creationist insta-cadabra-bang-and now there's life-talk.

That probably sounds way less respectful than I meant and for that I do apologize, but I really do not take people very serious when they believe God is trying to fool us all by putting 'fake fossils' in the ground and made this earth 4400 years ago in 6 days or so. Sorry, but science has shown already that the earth is far far older and that life evolved.

Apart from an overwhelming lack of evidence that this creation happened of course. Again, I apologize for my bluntness, I'm a bit pumped today I guess,

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software