matthew.crawford@hqda.army.mil

Feel free to email me if you don't belive me. I never graduated high school, not that it's any of your business. I took a g.e.d. option to get out of school sooner. I needed to get a job to support myself. I've been with this current position since October 2003, but i've been working at the Pentagon for over 2 years now, and previously with the Missile Defense Agency at the Navy Annex across the street. The agency I work for is IMCEN-ESD for the HQDA (Headquarters Desk of the Army). I'm being honest here. Yeah I'm young for the job, but i'm more then qualified or I would'nt have the job. It's the same as 15-18 year olds being adept at game development, when the field is run by 30+ year olds.

Even if I had worked in any of the projects mentioned, I could not discolse details due to NDA, and YOU know that too. I was not apart of any public training or simulation program to answer your question.

Look, I don't mean to bring a flame war out, I'm just seriously dissapointed in the work being done here. Most of the games in development are rip offs of tv shows, and unfinished games that never see the light of a publisher. Your all giving him way too much credit. I can make any claim I want, so can ROMAC, but it does not prove he's going to publish this game no matter how hard all of you belive it. I was making a comment, and it was valid, those screenshots look horrible except for the character. Thats it. Your all just a bunch of kids having hissy fits over a bad comment. I count about 3-4 from other people that did'nt get the attention my post did.

Like I said, best of luck, but if you can't deal with one complaint, your in the wrong industry.

Last edited by Painiac; 05/29/04 03:23.