Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Join us or don't; post or don't; read or don't! just don't mess with us or this community will kut chu' man

Hi Fastlane, I just read that in the voice of "Yoda" made me laugh.

Matt,

Your prevoius post's are what we would call a "Buzz Kill" back in my hazy college days. ROMAC has a lot of work to do. I am excited he is on this publishers RADAR. Its exciting to get noticed by a professional company wether he gets a deal or not I applaud him.

Ken

Great, then I'll just not post. Did'nt know I had to join your little cults here. Don't have the time to deal with this. Thats what I get for being honest right?

now im getting odd from the people in here, but i agree with painiac. Many people, so was i, very much for getting a publisher when i was young, if a company contacted me, yeah, i would have been like "omg omg omg i got a publisher!!!!!!" but in reality, not many "home-developed" games gets out and sold. Also, i agree that the game shouldnt really been posted in showcase 2, its just many WIPs, aint it?

Also, that car model ingame, if im not wrong, pablo made it, talked to him on msn for a long time ago, and i think, its a phototexture, aint it? then its coprighted and you might have more copyrighted material in the game? before looking into publishers, try to get a game big first i dont say its bad in any way, its just some cons that game devs has to take, i have taken alot on me and yes, i growth alot, trust me, critism is one of the better things that exist in computer world.

Peace!

//Erik, 3D Artist