Quote:

This whole thing is a wreck. You said also "Having said that, many forms of logic itself are quite the opposite of absolute" So this is absolutely true? Or absolutely false?

You've only demonstrated how language fails when it comes to discussions like these. But lets just say it's relatively true, as that is correct in this case. We can't weight in what we do not know yet, but it would be stupid to ignore the possibility.

I think I'll leave this discussion be, as there's no point in arguing with you. You wouldn't fall for the good old 'If God is able to do literally anything, then.. can he make a stone too heavy for himself to lift??' kind of reasoning either.

Quote:
Here you use logic to mean simple identification but then it means something higher like 'making sense' in the next sentence.

You should really look into the subject logic and philosophy some more. There are literally all kinds of logic, formal logic, classical logic, mathematical logic, intuitionistic logic and much much more. It makes little sense to confuse them all, as you just did.
I am also having a difficult time explaining things in English as it's not my mother tongue.

Quote:
Plus the law of contradiction would only be probable, another devastating error you avoid addressing. I would also be interested to know in your probability if there are infinite possiblities? If not what metaphysical commitment would prohibibit this?

There's nothing "probably" about the principle of contradiction, look up 'propositional logic'. It just has to follow a system of formal proof rules.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software