@ blind leader, fastlane, and others

Im joking around. Whats the use of talking if you have to be perfect, and prissy, and very intelligent. Just because im not up in your level of knowledge on game design industry, doesn't mean im a complete moron. I feel like the only one on this board who talks freely, and doesn't pretend that where in some kind of top business class system. I give lots of peoples screens and stuff positive reviews and advise, yet im always being criticized. Like my counter strike wallpaper, it turned from not evening saying if it was nice, or needed work it was: Half life sucks, this is just an ingame shot, what do you mean by gay blood red? And just as i was replying to painiacs post, i was meaning to be stupid. If i wanted to be mean to the guy, i would. And as if im criticizing the guy, when theres fastlane writing paragraph after paragraph, quoting almost all of the guys post.

I dont like to fight, i dont like to argue, and i dont like being mean to people. I dont like these things because i'm not standing on anything which gives me power to do that.

I have the feeling people are going to quote me for whatever reason be, spelling error, sentance doesn't make sense. You know what i mean. Dont pick at it.

Decessus - 80% done. 100% abandoned.
GET MY ANDROID GAME! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lasertrain.zspinballfree&hl=en