I figured it's about time I posted something about this project, seeing as how it's been under development for three years.

Stonewall Penitentiary is a gritty "whodunit" adventure game currently in development by independent developer Christopher Brendel (me). This will be my third commercially-published game, but the first using GameStudio.

You can learn more about the game at the game's website: www.unimatrixproductions.com/stonewall. Please note that I'm currently working on a much nicer Flash-based site, which I will debut in the near future, so I'm aware of how crappy the current site is. wink

Also, I have finally released a public demo showcasing the game's engine. This isn't a full-fledged, polished demo; it's a bare-bones work-in-progress. As such, the file size is ridiculously large, and the gameplay time is insanely short (10-15 minutes, tops).

Nonetheless, it's a good indicator of what the full game will be like, so enjoy!

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.fileplanet.com/191687/190000/fileinfo/Stonewall-Penitentiary-Public-Demo

(additional download links coming soon...)