Outstanding work man! Very convincing! and as it's even free it's also an outstanding contribution to the 3D-Gamestudio Community. Thanks you very much.

Had a look at the demo, very nice, though the resolution setting is not really working for me. Nevertheless is looks really nice! (even though i would prefere fallbacks for lowend shaders smile )

Am I allowed to implement Shade-C in my Editor (as a seperated menu point, of course with credits, and a popup message which warns the user not to implement shade-c in commercial games, to give you credits and a small donation) ? Editor Forum Topic video (freeware software)
I would be able to implement a realtime (!) editing and applying of the Shade-C shaders (therefore it's not only good for my program but also good for yours :P wink ).

Edit: had a sharper look (especially at the very well (!!!) designed manual). Really amazing!
But the one point is still missing: Fallbacks. Not every user has a 2.0 graphics device - and I think that without a fallback the fx will give out an error. Why not adding a empty pass fallback to the shader? smile

Alltogether 9/10 from what i've seen in the last 20 minutes!

Last edited by TechMuc; 10/05/08 15:32.