Quote:
@BoH: the obj shaders can be used in A6 right? if not i'd just have to edit out the #defines i believe. As for how it looks, it looks really good. I would like to see it in a commercial game though. Pardon me if my faith of A7 is not that great

The obj shaders should work just fine in A6 I'd say (Except for heat haze and glass). Haven't tested it, but i don't see a reason why this shouldn't work.

Quote:
1) You need 3 paths

#define PRAGMA_PATH "editor\\shade-c"
#define PRAGMA_PATH "editor\\shade-c\\bmap"
#define PRAGMA_PATH "editor\\shade-c\\fx"

(not only one). That will happen if you copy shade-c to a subfolder (as the pragma paths in sc_core.h will target a wrong folder). Please mention that in the manual.

I never tested copying the shade-c folder to a subfolder blush But you are right you could definately call this a bug as shade-c wont work then. thanks!

Quote:
3) Bitmaps are not initalized to zero (which may cause problems if you want to check if a bitmap has already been created or not).

call it done

Quote:
Really man... After 4 hourse programming I gave up because i always got errors in the following extremly important functions for me (selfwritten)

1) sc_DeActivateAll(); ==> Deactivate all effect on runtime
2) sc_Activate(number); ==> Activate single effect on runtime (like hdr, bloom etc.)
3) sc_DeActicate(number); ==> Deactivate single material on runtime
4) sc_UpdateAll(); ==> Updates all Material bmaps to a new screen resolution on runtime
5) sc_Update(number); ==> Updates a single Bitmap to a new screen resolution on runtime

from your editor thread:
Quote:
Working on the implementation of shade-c.. Pretty hard :X

I'm really sorry to hear that you have so many troubles implementing shade-c in your editor. On the other hand i'm really glad for all your feedback of course. It's always hard for the creator of a software to find all bugs and think about everything so i'm counting on your feedback guys smile

1) sc_DeActivateAll();
I think that should be very doable

2) sc_Activate(number);
How the hell could i forget about this?! Call it done

3) sc_DeActicate(number);
same as 2)

4) sc_UpdateAll();
I think this should already be possible, but i'm not exactly sure. Will look into it

5) sc_Update(number);
I'll try to realize this as well

Is there anything else you need so you can implement shade-c to your editor? I really want to see shade-c implemented in your editor ... editing the level, adding scripts, changing the shaders, all realtime ... that would be like sandbox for A7 wink

Quote:
btw, volumetric clouds dont work on my geforce 6800fx. they are always black

Hmmm that's strange, there isn't anything fancy used. It's simple ps 2.0 shaders and 2 views >.<
Could you try reading out sc_bmap_volParts and sc_bmap_volPartsFractal by shader and post pictures of the rgb and alpha channels?

Quote:
Although a few effects, like the shadow of the building outside, don't work on my crappy ATI Radeon X300-

Same as above, it's just a simple ps 2.0 shader, no floating point textures or anything else is used. What others effects are there you think aren't working correctly?

Quote:
Ich LIEBE Dich!!!!!!!

Lol, you made my day laugh

Shade-C EVO Lite-C Shader Framework