Hi Guys,

Great debate going on here, so different to most of the rest of the internet smile

I'd just like to mention a book that I have just read called "The Moses Legacy" by Graham Phillips, in which the author attempts to recreate the bible in history, specifically Moses. According to the author Moses was two people spread across several decades, and the Mountain of God is not Mount Sinai, but a much more ancient site in the ancient kingdom of Edom (Eden anybody?). To me, it's these authors who show little or no religious or scientific bias that can go a long way to proving (or disproving) the origins of our religions and the Bible in particular.

As for Creationism, I personally would not like my son to be taught this UNLESS it is stated that it is a theory NOT fact (in my opinion not likely due to the religious bias of a lot of Creationists), just as most Science teachers that I have known have stated that Darwin's Theory is just that a Theory.

I hope I haven't butted in too much, but I thought I would put in my tuppence to the debate.

Thanks for a riveting read, keep it up

Shando

PS: I've just joined the community, and am looking forward to making many interesting things with Gamestudio (I'll definitely be upgrading when I have some spare cash, and the Aussie Dollar has recovered a bit against the Greenback !!!!!!).