Quote:

Quote:
I would buy it if it's possible to send huge data packes(~10-20kb) without any variable correlation at once.

Why do you want to send so big packets? The only thing I can imagin why you need this is for sending files. There will be a function for sending files in the pro version!

Quote:
So if i want to send 5 Bytes - there should go 5 Bytes out the same with 5000 byte. Of course there have to be some adressing-header data but I don't want e.g. var_for_name-thing

If you use enet_send_var,_string,_array,... then the name of the variable always will be sent => long name, much more bytes to send. The only thing to avoid this is to implent a function where you can regist a var, array,... so that they get a unique number => only 1-max.4 byte (dependes on how much you regist). I probably will implent this (but other features are currently more important because this is no real problem;the traffic is still low wink ).

Lass es mich anders ausdrücken - ich möchte Pakete senden, die eine Größe von 1024 Byte überschreiten und somit normalerweise von fast allen firewalls geblockt werden würden - sprich: das Packet soll aufgesplittet, eizeln gesendet und in einem Stück zusammengesetzt rauskommen.
Was irgendwelche send_var funktionen mitsenden um Variablennamen zu übergeben ist mir egal - mir ist sowieso unverständlich warum man mit sowas traffic verschwendet.
Mich interessiert nur, ob das möglich sein wird - andernfalls ist das plug-in für mich nutzlos.

Last edited by FlorianP; 10/24/08 17:09.

I <3 LINQ