Thank you for the link, the game looks quite cool.

Though i somehow can't understand his reasons.
The product time and workflow isn't slow in torque and i felt slower in unity, without having knowledge of both engines. But again, that's probably personal taste.

Later you will be able to publish games to InstantAction with torque so it's webbased too. There is also an ActiveX plugin for TGB to play TGB games in a browser.

You don't need C++ to work with torque. That's somehow a big mistake many people think about. You only need it to modify the engine code if you need some special functions or effects. Or if you want to manipulate the network code like i did. You can finish your games completely without C++ modifications.

I don't want to compare Unity with Torque or something. I'm just a bit confused about this Unity hype which i can't understand. It's all personal taste laugh

Yeah i also tested many different engines and moved back and forth.

Pinball Maker -> Gamemaker -> Gamestudio -> Ogre -> Gamestudio -> Unity -> Ogre -> Gamestudio -> Torque.

Can't call it "move" though. It was more like doing some vacations to get down the stress caused by gamestudio :P (oh noes the A7 snipers D:).

My Blog

"Tag und Nacht schrei ich mich heiser,
Wind weht alle Worte fort,
Tag und Nacht schrei ich mein Krähenwort!"

Subway To Sally - Krähenkönig