@Joozey: I know that I have to purchase a SDK license.
But thanks that you mentioned it!

If someone is selling his SDK license, contact me via PM, please!

Quote:
Could you maybe add a function that allows to drop a client by the server?

enet_disconnect_client() (listed in the documentation I posted in my first post)

Quote:
And are packets(like i described) sent in one engine-frame are got by the reciever(client or server) still one after another as single packets or just the last packet sent?
So older packets aren't overwritten if they arrive in one frame and trigger the recieve-function for any packet recieved?

Packets come in the order you send them. The easierst methode for your problem would be that you split your data yourselve in your script and send it partwise with enet_send_event().
This would be the best for both (me and you). First of all I don't have to implent another feature, and you can make this excactly how you want it.

But if you really want an implented feature, I still have to think and research how this is done the easiest way with enet or if there already is an implented function for this.

The best would be to wait until I release the demo. Than you can try out if you can handle this how you want it and if not I will try to implent something that supports you wink

Worked on the Manual... Still a lot of things to write down ^^
Sadly I don't have much time today and tomorrow so I think that there will come no new functions until wednesday.

ANet - A stable and secure network plugin with multi-zone, unlimited players, voip, server-list features,... (for A7/A8)!
get free version