Actually there is very little in the furum about cars, there are however two working solutions(solutions being the key word here) provided with the plug-in, for some type of vehicles.
I said also that I will release a working sample or a car this weekend.
the demo will be simple and it will allow for some good arcade car simulation.

In the Newton furum we just focus in providing practical answers to simple question. We just do what we can with the tools that we have.

We try to stay away of the Quatum Cosmogical effect like this post by Fastlene69 seems to subjects

Quote:

Finally, to get a bit esoteric, there is mounting evidence that while Newtons Grav law works well at our distance scales, on the scale of the Quantum or the Cosmic, then it **seems** that the traditional f= (Gm1m2)/(r*r) actually fails; new facts ursurping old laws!

!

We also try to simplify the problems rather than to make then gratuitosly complex. like this other post also by fastlaner69 subject with plenty of rhetoric, but them dismisses the problem altogether.
like this other post.

Quote:

Hate to burst your bubble but making a spherical world will be challenging even without messing with these levels of maths. If the above doesn't make sense to you, you may be a bit over your head as regards a spherical environment.

Long story short, there is no quick and easy way to do this in 3DGS that I'm aware of. It can be done I think, but would require alot of coordiante transformation work and thus if you aren't comfortable with sperical, polar, and cartesian coordinate, then my advice is to "fake" the spherical world as has been suggested.

BTW. the working car script is up and working. it has not been posted because we are working tryng to fix a serius bug on the Plug-in. (yes we admit our bugs)
So if you are patient you will have the demo this weekeng.

Thank
Newton