Hi,

I'm thinking of getting this game but after seeing the video previews they've released a few months ago I've been having my reservations.. It does look like a fun game to play, but I wanna ask here any Fallout 1/Fallout2 fans if I'd be buying a true fallout game or just another Larry 8 fiasco.

So.. I know the graphics are good. And I can live with the new 1st person/shoulder cam.. And even the real time fights don't completely ruin it for me.. But I'm more concerned about the gameplay and story which is what made the previous prequels.. So what of the following can you do in this 'sequel'?

• Can you kill everyone inside the world? And by everyone, i mean just that.. No key-Npcs bullsh*t like in oblivion..
  • Do your Player attributes directly influence your dialogue options? In fallout1/2 if you had Intelligence 1 then all dialogues would be like: "If Megaton goes boom you give Chosen One Money?"
  • Can you kick a rat in the groin?
  • Can you get ass-raped by a big, green supermutant?
  • Are your dialogue options as bad as in Oblivion like that joke picture i found on the net?

I realise that without the original devs it's like asking for a Beatles reunion without George, John, Paul and Ringo. But did Bethesda at least 'tried' to capture the old titles' magic or are the fans right when they call it Oblivion with Guns?

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!