erbismi: the waterplane has to has a z value of 0, otherwise you will get bugs. Example: vector(102,9212,0) works, vector(102,9212,1) does not work. I hope i will be able to fix this soon.

I'm still working on shade-c of course, but university is more important for me now / needs more time. We are having lots of workshops in 3dsmax, photoshop, illustrator and whatnot. There's also lots of homework to do. A typical day currently looks like this: Go to university, get home in the afternoon, do the homework, go to sleep. It's a little stressful at the moment, but hey: it's fun! smile
Workshops in Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop are finished and the others will also come to an end in ~2 weeks, so i have more time for other things again.

I actually did work a little on shade-c however as i want to further improve it myself. Here's what has been done so far:

- enabling/disabling/changing post processing effects at runtime is working 85%. HDRR is still producing errors in some cases. getting this finished has highest priority

- started on a new ambience occlusion shader. It's finally a good looking one, kinda like the "stochastic global illumination"-option you see in some modeling apps. It's not useable for games at the moment however as there are some artifacts in some cases. has low priority atm.

- started working on screen spaced shadows. If this turn out well, you could virtually use unlimited lights which would all cast dynamic soft shadows. This is still in a very early stage. Have to do some more geek talk with the guys at the university. High priority (as this is really interisting to realize and .. well... we all want dynamic soft shadows don't we? smile )

That's it for now. I will release the next version when enabling/disabling/changing post processing effects works correctly so TechMuc can integrate Shade-C into his wysiwyg-editor.

have a nice week everyone! smile

Shade-C EVO Lite-C Shader Framework