Quote:
Hi! Is it normal that motion blur shader works only in while(1) loop? Like, if I add it only once, I see no effect?
//////////////////////////////////////////
sc_ppAdd(sc_mtl_pp_HBlur, camera, 0);
sc_mtl_pp_HBlur.skill1 = 0.1;

no, this shouldn't be the case. Try setting sc_mtl_pp_HBlur.skill1 = 0.1; before calling sc_ppAdd

Code:
sc_mtl_pp_HBlur.skill1 = 0.1;
sc_ppAdd(sc_mtl_pp_HBlur, camera, 0);

that should be it.
And thanks for the hint with motionblur! I never thought of using a simple horizontal & vertical blur to create a motion blur effect. But now you mention it, it's actually possible. I will add motion blur to my to do list. smile

Quote:
And I wonder, is it possible to use glass shader as simple real-time mirror? I see there are reflection headers, but they have no their own materials or something.

No, sorry, you can't do that with the glass shader. But a mirror function would be nice. Also added to my to-do list.

In other news: Ambience Occlusion is coming along nicely!

Still needs work, but it looks waaaay better than yesterday smile

The pictures above use an encoded depthmap with 50000 quants depth at the moment (which is the same as camera.clip_far!So yeah, it should be enough for most applications smile ). The downside is, that in order to encode the depthmap i had to kick out the dynamic water depth for the watershader. Have to think about a solution here...do you guys actually use dynamic waterdepth? laugh

hope you like it smile

cheers

[edit] forgot to mention: The ssao shader needs pixelshader 2.a, framerate is around ~27fps with all features of Shade-C enabled and a resolution of 1024x768. No floating point textures are used

Last edited by BoH_Havoc; 11/16/08 18:36.

Shade-C EVO Lite-C Shader Framework