Heya Red,

I think this would be an awesome addition to 3DGS as well as a profitable, provided you can pull it off. It is in this regards that I, playing my eternal role of devils advocate, would have to ponder:

1) You never said how long you were giving yourself for this. One month? Two months? YOu stated " I have tons of projects right now.. school work (reading books and writing essays), working on a game called Rage Kage Online with some people, working on my game, Battlefields of Stalingrad with my team, making models and levels a lot now". With all your other projects, it seems like you have ALOT to do already.

2) Your title implies that this is based off a game that your book contains all the elemenst to make a successful 3DGS game. By implication, this would mean that you have made a succesful game which covers all fo the below (web presense, publisher, etc) Which game is that? What are it's successes and how much of your book is based on that game? A little bit of personal background would go along way to putting some weight behind your words.

2) YOur table of contents leaves me questioning:
- why is SED in chapter 13, after levels, sprites,sking, enemies and physics ??!! This doesnt' sound right at all. How can you introduce enemies before scripting...??
-as per an earlier post, chapters 3, 4, 18, 19, 20 are really contingent on your past success and credentials; what RL meat is there to these chapters?
-you've set up four parts, but no labeling nor designation to what these parts represent as part of the larger narrative
- The topics seem to lack focus: how is chapter 21 diffrent from chapter 4? both deal with team development. How can you do the last two sections of chapter 11 (making car go and driving car) without the subsequesnt physics and Hud chapters? You state "The book would be for noobs or for more advanced users of 3DGamestudio"...There is no way that you can write such a text in under 1000 pages. To cover the Noob needs and Advanced needs would require SOOO much more than you have listed here. Every book I have ever read has focused on one or the other. I have never read any book that could tackle both needs within one tretise.

Ok let me take off my devils advocate suit....phew...it was getting too hot!!!
Red, I think your intention is noble if a bit unfocuses. I get the impression you don't have a firm idea of the nature of this enterprise. Mind you this is an impression purely born of your statements and your provided TOC, so if I'm off the mark with any of my comments, then I apologize. However, if what I say above rings true, you should take some time to beter summarize to yourself exactly what your are tring to accomplish. Just by stating that you are aiming at boths noobs and advanced users alike tells me this isn't a well thought out book and that you may be biting more than you can (or want) to chew.
Again, if I'm way off the mark, I'm sorry. But if I'm not, then think of why I'm not off the mark.