i am giving my such as much time as it needs to make the book right and have no errors in it and the flow of it. some things i forgot to say, like part 4, that's about ME, like, how I started the team, how I bla bla bla . . . the reason i'm doing physics infront of scripting, is because i emailed JCL about this, need to check email still, but i'm going to cover newton game dynamic's physics rather than 3dgamestudio's for it's user friendly documentation and how easy it is to set up, "noobs" would be able to use newton's more easily than the 3dgamestudio physics in my honest opinion, and without nearly any scripting. intro to SED, is just that, just using the SED editor, then teaching different things to script, like actually writing your own functions/actions rather than using some already there in the templates. the ToC are in order, but they just need more explaining, in the intro it has an overview of all the parts, and beginning of each chapter has an introduction, which thouroughly describes what's going on in that section of the book.

another question answered - while i have not made any commercial 3dgamestudio games, i am working on a couple, and the book isn't set up to go on my experiences of making a commercial game, it's stating the right way to do that (yes i know how to make a commercial game even though i haven't made one yet, and the answers to how and examples of commercial 3dgamestudio games will be in the book ) i will use other 3dgs projects as examples as well as some of my own small work.

-dan

**On break**