Quote:

Quote:

i've been doing my share of research and study over all of this, and i know exactly how to get a game published and up on the market,

I research and study where all the was needed for success, every MBA and Economics Grad student should be millionaires. Don't confuse book knowledge with experience.

fastlane69,

You are a bit confused. Being a technical expert does not make you a great technical writer. In my opinion, real world experience is NOT a requirement to write an excellent technical book. Even if it one thinks it is, since red_army014 has actually used the concepts regardless of whether they were for paid engagements or not, one could argue he has enough experience to write on the topic.

First, the writer MUST be able to explain thoughts and concepts in clear understandable terms. Second, the writer must understand the topic he/she is covering thoroughly. Since I have read literally hundreds of technical books, I can tell you many "experts" could not write a lucid technical book to save their lives. Being a "real world expert" and being a "teacher" via a book are two very different skills.

CBuilder

Total_Stupidity = (Ben_Roethlisberger + Motorcycle) - Helmet