Quote:

There are a couple of things that glare at me in this regard. The first, in your overview, you state that this project is going to encompass the ground covered in ALL the books, and later pull back that scope to one book at a time. Another one is Quidditch. You state, under lessons, that once the player completes the flying lesson, they will unlock the ability to play Quidditch as a mini-game, yet later, under collectibles, you say that finding all the pieces to the Quidditch set will unlock it... which is it?

First off, yes it does encompass the ground covered in all the books but when creating it and in the DD i am breaking it down book by book so as not to show locations or story etc. too early in the game.
With the quidditch once you complete the flying lesson you will be able to play it in game, like in the book. But! once you find all the collectible Quidditch pieces you will be able to play it outside the game as a game on it's own. It will be in the main menu.

I have not taken any of what fastlane69 said to heart, i just replied to his criticisms.

My Avatar Randomness V2

"Someone get me to the doctor, and someone call the nurse
And someone buy me roses, and someone burned the church"